Fast and Easy Feng Shui Tips
More feng shui articles belowDisclaimer: This information is not meant to replace any medical
treatment. It is offered here as a service. Use this information at your own risk. No guarantee is made towards
validity. This is my personal belief on how Feng Shui works for me. Lorraine V.
I've enjoyed using feng shui for several years. For myself, it is the simple arranging of furniture
to let the energy flow better in my house and in my work space. Small things helped like:
- Not having my back to the door has helped me work easier.
- Cleaning up clutter helped me relax (ie. I could find things easier!).
- Widening and cleaning the front path makes coming home more inviting.
- Putting a large mirror behind the stove made it so I wouldn't be surprised when someone came up behind
me (and helped prosperity... though that isn't as logical).
- Putting a mirror up at the end of a hallway makes it not seem like a dead end.
- Making paths between rooms and through rooms wide and easy to use allows me to walk around easily (as
well as get the chi to move).
- Oiling doors so they didn't squeak reduced irritation.
- Adding something I love to the view I get when opening my front door makes coming home feel more
- Closing my toilet lid made it quieter and seems to stop money from going down the drain.
Here is a list of standard "cures" that I've used:
- Arrange furniture so you can face the doors while sitting (or add a mirror so you can see behind you)
- Making the environment much more comfortable (sitting away from drafts, adjusting lights, etc.)
- Add crystal balls on the ceiling to help move the energy of your space
- Add wind chimes or musical instruments to regulate energy
- Add colors or art to bring in desired energy
- Add trees, flagpoles or upward pointing lighting to raise energy
- Add a properity frog to your living room for more money
I am NOT a practitioner of Feng Shui. However, I feel that using it in my life has made my environment much
nicer. When I first had Feng Shui done on my house, I doubled my salary within a month or two. The second time I
had Feng Shui done, I was given a $30,000 raise - without asking.
More on Feng Shui :
- Feng Shui for Abundance and Wealth | Feng Shui Money Help
Many times we don't see the significance in the little things that come our way because we don't believe they are important.
- The Feng Shui Solution
We often encounter problems and obstacles in life. Using Feng Shui approaches to help overcome them comes with what we call adopting a "Feng Shui Lifestyle."
- Feng Shui Spring
If you’re anything like I am, you’re beginning to dread each coming winter more and more. The Yin/Yang theory of the normal change of the seasons brings with each winter the Yin aspect...
- A Change of Direction in Feng Shui
Much of Feng Shui is based on the Yin/Yang Theory. This reminds us to keep a balance on all things in life.
- Feng Shui Office Layout
Whether you are an employee or a business owner with his or her own office, you can use feng shui to make your office space more productive and harmonious.
- Feng Shui Office Tips
Whether you believe in the Oriental powers of feng shui or not, there are an increasingly large number of people who do. Either way, it's fun to examine different ideas, so let's take a look at your home office from the feng shui point of view...
- Feng Shui Love
If your love life needs a quick boost, you can use the art of placement to produce the romantic results you desire
- Feng Shui Romance
The first step in using feng shui to attract a partner or improve your love life...
- Feng Shui Home
In a competitive real estate market, home sellers are looking for the edge to make their home sell fast. Feng Shui, or the ancient Chinese art of placement, is one answer.
- Feng Shui Kitchen
Feng Shui associates the kitchen with both health and prosperity
- Feng Shui Products
A short list of Feng Shui Books, References, and Products