Crystal healing is the use of crystals to bring about healing and positive changes in the mind and body.
In this overview you will discover the healing properties of these gemstones and crystals and learn how bring about true changes to your life.
For me, gemstone therapies have energized me, healed illness, helped me break bad habits, healed dog bites, and changed my life. This is true energy medicine.
This information is offered here as a service and is not meant to replace any medical treatment. No guarantee is made towards validity. Use this information at your own risk. This is my personal belief on how high quality gemstones work for me. Lorraine V
All you need to do is tap into the healing power of crystals and your mind will become brighter, your body will become healthier and you will create a happy and rewarding life for you and others around you”
Lynn Claridge SNHS (Crystal Healing)
Crystal healing is an alternative healing technique for strengthening the body and resolving issues and patterns using various forms of natural crystals. The theory is that gemstones carry vibrational rates. By placing these vibrational rates within the aura – your aura’s vibrational rates also change. Often the effects are indirect, but very potent. Other times, the effects are very direct and repeatable.
The easiest way to do gemstone therapy is to wear high quality round beads around the neck. Intention strengthens the process, but is not necessary. Metal inhibits the process. If metal surrounds the gemstone, its affects are often greatly reduced (and sometimes eliminated.)
There are many fancier gemstone therapy techniques — some can be found on my Chakra Therapy web page. Details about what each stone does when in rounded form is available under Therapeutic Gemstone Properties. As I say there — don’t take my word for what any stone does — find out what it does for you. You are the best judge of what works for you.
I always use high quality gemstones. These gemstones are undyed, not irradiated and have very few inclusions and cracks. Beware that there are several “look-alike” glass and fake stones out there. Generally, if the cracks are darker than the bead then the bead is dyed. See Buying Your Own Gemstones for more information
To determine which stone to use, I recommend going to several bead stores and seeing if any stone attracts you. Verify that the stones are not dyed and ask if the stones have been treated. String the beads on silk if possible.
I have been doing Gemstone therapy since 1990. For more details see: Lorraine’s Gem Work page. Thank you.
The information presented here is a basic overview of crystal healing and gemstone therapy. It is not intended to be anything more than that. If you are interested in learning more then make sure to look at these pages:
- Crystal Therapy for Personal Change – Using crystal therapy to promote change and personal development
- Using Gemstones for Health & Vitality – There are many conditions, especially chronic conditions, for which conventional medicine fails. Combining conventional medicine with complimentary alternative care is by far …
- Therapeutic Gemstone Properties – A brief list of therapeutic gemstone properties.
- Cleaning and Buying Gemstones – How to clean and buy proper gemstones for your crystal healing efforts.
- Crystal Healing References – A number of References on crystal healing and related therapies from Amazon.com and elsewhere.
- Gem Therapy – I learned about Gem Therapy in 1990 when a friend had a copy of “Gifts of the Gemstone Guardians”
- Crystal Healing using Gemstone Eggs – About the use of gemstone eggs in crystal healing
- Other gemstone therapy, and related, sites – A number of other sites on the subject of crystal healing
- Diamond Therapy – The use of diamonds in crystal healing
- Indentifying Crystals and Minerals – Curious about that interesting gem/mineral/rock you have? Check out these links to get it identified.